|Course Price : BDT 16000.00||Number of Classes : 24|
|Days : As per Students Requirement||Weekly Classes : 2 Classes|
|Class Hour : 2 hours||Time : As per Students Requirement|
Web Design course deals with site creation. Designers design and maintain sites with their creative thoughts. All those web pages you seen in Google, Face book, Twitter and many others popular sites are design by designers. A good design can make excellent web interface, in this free web design training, you will learn web page design with complete real life project development.
This free web design training course contain total 120 hours. Where you will get 80 hours to increase your technical and 40 hours to build real life project.
We have live online classroom, where you can attend our web design online courses from anywhere in the world. Free Web Design Training Course to design and maintain professional real life project is for create your professional skill!
After completing this course, you will have the power to make an informed choice about what you want to do next. You may decide to pursue a career in tech or you may be satisfied with the technical literacy, programming skills and mindsets you have developed.
You will also know about the ways of thinking. This course will focus on five thinking styles that programmers use all the time.
With This training we will teach you step-by-step through everything you will need to be a Successful Front End Developer:
- Learn the basics of Web development.
- Learn to create HTML links, images, tables, forms.
- Learn how to start building HTML5 pages today.
- Learn the major benefits of HTML5.
- Understand the difference between HTML5 and HTML 4.
- Become familiar with HTML5 new elements and attributes.
- Learn to work with audio, video and Canvas in HTML5.
- Learn the benefits of CSS.
- Learn CSS basic syntax.
- Learn to style links with CSS to create CSS Buttons.
- Learn to work with borders, margin, and padding (the box model).
- Learn to style tables with CSS.
- Learn new selectors, pseudo class, and pseudo elements to style elements.
- Learn font and text effects, including @font-face.
- Learn new gradient, mask, and background image techniques.
- Learn about objects, methods, and properties.
- Become familiar with Bootstrap file structure, grid systems, and container layouts.
- Learn Html elements for typography, code, tables, forms, buttons, images, and icons.
- Design interfaces and other web elements, such as navigation, breadcrumbs, and custom modal windows.
- Use jQuery plugins for features such as revolving slideshows, tabbable interfaces, and drop-down menus.
- Responsive Web Design – Media Queries.
- Develop bootstrap Fond-end and Admin theme for e-commerce shop.